Search Engine Marketing
IIDMR familiarizes you in many ways the processes of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) which is a critical tool to make any business expand. In a nutshell, this key component is an advertising tool that to obtain website traffic and target and deliver marketing messages to the right customers.
We go through the basics of Adwords, while our course module explains the difference and the process undertaken in formulating and executing these ads. These include a introduction to banner ads, search engine results pages, social networking ads, email spam, online classified ads, pop-ups, contextual ads and spyware.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Basics of online advertisements and how they work
- Difference between various advertisements
- Google Adwords and how they function
- Difference between budget and bidding
- Placement and a basic understanding of key adwords
- Search Network Ads-PPC
- How do mobile and video shopping ads work
- Online Reputation Management
- How to create a lead generation
- Advertising on Linkedin, facebook, twitter etc.
- Google maps, google analytics etc.
FIVE ADVANTAGES OF SEM
- Business gets a big boost because of heightened visibility and branding
- You are able to identify a genuine audience and target them
- You can create targeted ads based on location and language
- Swift execution and implementation
- It helps you locate information and keep an eye on competition