Even though we are in the era of websites, internet and smartphones with 220 million smartphone users in India by 2016, India still has a long way to go. With the current tech and net savvy generation, technology is the ‘in-thing.’ Things are set to boost up on the technology front with 460 million youth comprising 40% population. Of these 333 are educated and are expected to boost technology in a big, way in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Basics and need for direct marketing in today’s world.
- Exploring the world of Digital Marketing.
- How digital marketing can give you a leg up, over direct marketing methodology.
- The methodologies entailed in Digital Marketing Process.
FIVE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITAL MARKETING
- Better branding for your business.
- Faster sales and regular returns.
- You will connect with your regular & mobile customers faster and optimize conversations on the web.
- You will analyse and adapt data easily as you are able to observe and transition to digital trends easily.
- You are able to raise the level of competition and set a benchmark in your chosen field.