Inbound and Outbound Marketing
These are key digital tools that impact business and its expansion in a big way. Inbound marketing is the process of generating content to attract prospective customers. On the other hand, outbound marketing relies on SEO efforts.
At IIDMR, we teach you the fundamental difference between the two and also explain why a combination of both these processes is key success in business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AT IIDMR
- How to generate leads for Inbound Marketing and how to use e-mails to facilitate this process.
- Marketing via trade activities and events
- How Television, Newspaper and Radio Ads work.
- What is Mass Web display
HOW INBOUND AND OUTBOUND MARKETING WILL IMPACT YOUR CAREER/BUSINESS
- More leads are generated.
- Greater ROI.
- Genuine customers are directed to the website.