If you are in the web space then you are also vulnerable not only to spyware and malware attacks, but also IPR issues. Then, how do you protect yourself? This is where Cyber Laws come in. These laws are digitally applicable and provide protection for everything from copyright issues, spams, regulatory requirements and other issues.
At IIDMR, we insist that all our students be given a refresher course in cyber law for a better understanding of what’s out there, in the web space. We familiarise you to the basics of Cyber law and how to be mindful of their rules.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AT IIDMR
- Regulatory framework of the digital sphere.
- Basics of Cyber Law and types of cyber crimes.
- E-commerce, IT Act basics, IPR and copyright issues.
- Analysing the data captured and assessing the result.How the Spam act works and why it’s necessary.
HOW KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION OF CYBER LAWS SECURE YOUR CAREER/BUSINESS
- If you are in e-commerce, then cyber laws provide you airtight security.
- You secure your business against any violation or infringement.
- If someone hacks into your emails, then this a statutory remedy for you.
- Digital signature certificates can actually keep you safe.